the aborigines was the first native inhabitants .aborigines migrated from Australia to Indonesia islands about 40,000 years ago at that time sea level was low and there was a continuous land bridge between Australia and Indonesia islands. After that, sea level rose and this disrupted the links between the two continents.
How the aborigines look
1. An aborigines is chocolate coloured
2. They are of medium height
3. Usually with wavy or curled black hair
4. They have a low forehead
5. With heavy eyebrow ridges
Tools weapons and crafts of aborigines
1. They made axes, knives, chisels, etc.
2. From wood they made spears, clubs, dishes and musical instrument called didgeridoo
3. They also developed boomerang a kind of weapon. If the boomerang fails to hit an animal it glides back to the thrower.
4. Women’s use spears to hunt small animals for example: fishes, snakes and rats
Geographical requirements for the cultivation of sugar cane
1. Sugarcane is a tropical plant. It requires high temperature between 20oc to 30oc
2. It needs a long growing frost free season of 8 to 12 months.
3. It requires a heavy average rainfall (a minimum of 120 cm. unless irrigated).
4. It needs a drier winter season (but not complete drought) for ripening and harvesting.
5. Well drained fertile alluvial or volcanic soils are suitable for sugarcane cultivation.
6. Abundant labour or provision of mechanisation and good transport facilities are its other requirements.
Exportation of sugar: Queen’s land exports about 80 to 85
Per cent of its total sugar production. Main markets for Australia sugar are Korea (23%), Indonesia (11%), japan (10%), Middle East (8%), Malaysia (10%), North America, china and New Zealand.
Sardar rajinder singh is an Australian citizen of India origin. He owns a family sugarcane farm in tableland Queensland. He grows 70,000 tonnes of sugarcane annually. He is the director of tableland cane growers +and director of cane growers in Queensland. He is experimenting with sugar cultivation to increases the yield and improve the quality. He is keen on the development of ethanol biodiesel from sugarcane