Experiencing Tata Hexa was mesmerizing experience of my childhood. I am dreaming only to the big vehicle in my life, and when I reached the Experience Center of Tata Hexa, I was just wondering to see the Tata Hexa. The Big SUV Car with 2.2 L Engine, the stunning look of the SUV given by the creators of the Tata Hexa is amazing. I can say I hold very good information on Car’s and SUV’s only the thing is I can’t drive as I am very young to drive the vehicle. I have to wait more 6 years to drive the car’s and SUV’s. Continue reading Tata Hexa a mesmerizing experience
8th May was a great day for me as I am blogging from last 6 years but this is my first blogger meet. My blogger dad told me let’s go to this blogger meet, you will get good information. It was “The Horlicks Immunity Indiblogger Meet” at Vivanta by Taj at MG Road. Really after this meet I can say “Now I understand #Immunity4Growth. Continue reading Now I understand #Immunity4Growth
My holidays starting in Bangalore from March end onward and school starts from 1st June onward every year. This year we have planned in May for Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Trip but unfortunately we are not visiting this year. Now Malaysia trip is postponed for a year now. Here I am sharing all the details we have gathered and we will use this information next year. It was a three day trip and we have gathered all travel related information, flight details, VISA & Hotel Details etc.
Our Flight we have selected Malaysia Airlines from Bangalore to Kuala Lumpur. Which is starting from Bangalore 12.00 am and reaching Kuala Lumpur at 07.00 am in Morning. We will get a pickup from our Hotel JW Marriott, located in Heart of Kuala Lumpur. I learned from many sources even we can travel by metro from airport to hotel.
We would like to have a room on the top floors so we can see the beauty from our room itself and would like to enjoy night lighting of Kuala Lumpur. We have planned to visit many places and having famous foods at Kuala Lumpur.
Places planned in Kualal Lumpur Malaysia trip–
- Petronas Towers – Oh my god this is the iconic landmark and I need to have a selfie with towers. It has been built in 1 998 and 88 stories high, Joined by a double decker sky bridge.
- Menara KL Tower – this 421m high KL Tower is one of the world’s tallest infrastructure.
- Chinatown – It is located at Jalan Petaling and I would like to visit this street in night.
- Batu Caves – These caves are 400 million year old limestone hill and famous for annual Hindu festival Thaipusam.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park – Located at Petaling Jaya, It has water park, scream park, amusement park and wildlife park.
- Aquaria KLCC – Here once can feel marine life with over 150 species.
- Jalan Alor – Located at Bukit Bintang and one can find here seafood restaurants.
- KL Bird Park – Located at Lake Garden and this is world’s largest covered bird park. Here one can find more that 3000 birds.
- Cocoa Boutique – Malaysia Largest Chocolate Paradise
Famous Food in Kualal Lumpur Malaysia trip –
- Roti Canai – Its and Indian food but has lot of different method to prepare this dish and best place for this breakfast is Valentine Roti.
- Nasi Lemak at Istana Budaya Cafeteria
- Satay at Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri
- Bak Kut Teh at Sun Hong Muk Koot Tea @ Seafood
- Nasi Kandar at Nasi Kandar Pelita
- Cendol at James Cendol
- Asam Pedas at Asam Pedas Café & Restaurant
- Rojak at Rojak Bellamy
- Rendang at Bijan Bar & Restaurant.
In the above many of Malay dishes and can be found in many restaurants but these are some specific restaurants where one can find best taste of the dish.
Don’t forget to take souvenir while returning to home, I would like to get a T-Shirt with background of Petronas Towers and replica of Petronas Towers. One can also buy Malaysian Batiks, Wood Carving, pottery, Woven Pandanus, Traditional Chinese Medicines and Herbs, Peranakan gifts, Malaysian Tea.
The main and most important thing is whenever you visit any places don’t forgot to have good chocolate’s and ice-cream and take lot of chocolate’s with you to have Malaysian taste from Cocoa Boutique.
After relaxing at Kuala Lumpur we again will start our flying to Bangalore and it is taking around 4 Hours and 10 minute. After visiting Malaysia I would like to plan for another journey for next year.